the frida bottoms sand
This variant is currently sold out
The frida bottoms have a cheeky bum coverage with adjustable side ties that allows you to either wear them low on the hips or high-waisted. Featuring crochet lacing. Pair them with the frida top for the complete look or mix & match them with our other tops.
Our swim wear is hand-crocheted in Vienna by Michi, co-founder of arkitaip. Each piece is made-to-order & crafted just for you. Simply place an order and we'll get in touch to find out your size. Once that's done, Michi will start to crochet your piece - please allow up to 4 weeks delivery time.
Feel free to personalise your piece.
Our swim wear is made of the finest linen yarn and fully lined with 100% Econyl®, a fiber blend made of recycled ocean debris such as PET-bottles and fish nets. Printed with our arkitaip signature print, its lining is anti-bacterial and dries fast.
Linen is a natural fibre and the fit of our bikinis fit will become slightly tighter when wet - so, no soggy pants. Once they have dried, they will re-gain their shape.
Our swim wear is cruelty-free, holds its shape, and is friendly to you and the environment.
- Cheeky bottom fit
- Adjustable side ties
- Crochet lacing
- Hand-crocheted from 80% recycled- and 20% virgin linen, fully lined with 100% Econyl®
- Delivered in our re-usable signature drawstring pouch
- Hand wash cold only, dry flat
- Cover with a damp cloth and iron on low heat once dry
- Beware that sunscreen- oil, and chlorine can cause discolouration - please follow the care instructions carefully
SIZE & FIT
Model is wearing a size S/M.