The Serra Linen Boiler Suit in Denim Blue
This variant is currently sold out
The Serra Linen Boiler Suit in denim blue will be your best friend this autumn. Throw this one-piece on and you're dressed. Cut from Austrian, warm linen, the Serra is as versatile as you are. This thick linen jumpsuit is a timeless classic that you'll keep for years to come.
It has long sleeves that can be rolled up and fastened with a tab. It has a waist tab, two chest pockets, and two deep side pockets and is lined with a front button-fastening made of biodegradable milk-waste buttons.
MATERIALS & FIT
- Made of 100% Austrian linen, certified with the Masters-of-linen®-mark.
- Features a front button fastening made of biodegradable milk-waste buttons.
- Perfect for the colder days of the year!
- Designed in London and made responsibly in Portugal.
- Marcie is wearing a size S and is 172cm tall.
- Fits true to size. Length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
- Chest: S - 90cm / M - 96cm / L - 102cm / XL - 108cm / XXL - 114cm
- Waist: S - 70cm / M - 76cm / L - 82cm / XL - 88cm / XXL - 94cm
- Sleeve length: S/M - 61 / M - 61.5cm / L - 62cm / XL - 62.5cm / XXL - 63cm
- Leg length from waist to bottom: S - 98 / M - 100 / L - 102 / XL - 104cm / XXL - 106cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Layer it with our matching Peppi duster coat and a turtleneck during the colder days of the year or pair it with sandals and jewelry for a chic summer look or with sneakers for a day in the city.