The Serra Boiler Suit in Denim Blue
This variant is currently sold out
The Serra Boiler Suit in Denim Blue will be your best friend this autumn. Throw this one-piece on and you're dressed. Cut from Austrian, heavy linen, the Serra is as versatile as you are. This thick linen jumpsuit is a timeless classic that you'll keep for years to come.
It has long sleeves that can be rolled up and fastened with a tab. It has a waist tab, two chest pockets, and two deep side pockets and is lined with a front button-fastening made of biodegradable milk-waste buttons.
MATERIALS & FIT
- Made of 100% Austrian linen, certified with the Masters-of-linen®-mark.
- Features a front button fastening made of biodegradable milk-waste buttons.
- Perfect for the colder days of the year!
- Designed in London and made responsibly in Portugal.
- Marcie is wearing a size S and is 172cm tall.
- Fits true to size. Length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
- Chest: S - 90cm / M - 96cm / L - 102cm / XL - 108cm / XXL - 114cm
- Waist: S - 70cm / M - 76cm / L - 82cm / XL - 88cm / XXL - 94cm
- Sleeve length: S/M - 61 / M - 61.5cm / L - 62cm / XL - 62.5cm / XXL - 63cm
- Leg length from waist to bottom: S - 98 / M - 100 / L - 102 / XL - 104cm / XXL - 106cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Layer it with our matching Peppi duster coat and a turtleneck during the colder days of the year or pair it with sandals and jewelry for a chic summer look or with sneakers for a day in the city.