the frida top rosé
This variant is currently sold out
The Frida halter top ties in the neck and back and features crochet lacing. Pair them with the frida bottoms for the complete look or mix them with our other crochet bottoms.
Our swim wear is hand-crocheted in Vienna by Michi, co-founder of arkitaip. Each piece is made-to-order & crafted just for you. Simply place an order and we'll get in touch to find out your size. Once that's done, Michi will start to crochet your piece - please allow up to 4 weeks delivery time.
Feel free to personalise your piece.
Our swim wear is made of the finest linen yarn and fully lined with 100% Econyl®, a fiber blend made of recycled ocean debris such as PET-bottles and fish nets. Printed with our arkitaip signature print, its lining is anti-bacterial and dries fast.
Linen is a natural fibre and the fit of our bikinis fit will become slightly tighter when wet - so, no soggy pants. Once they have dried, they will re-gain their shape.
Our swim wear is cruelty-free, holds its shape, and is friendly to you and the environment.
- Halter top tying in the neck & back
- Allows for padding
- Adjustable side ties
- Crochet lacing
- Hand-crocheted from 80% recycled- and 20% virgin linen, fully lined with 100% Econyl®
- Delivered in our re-usable signature drawstring pouch
- Hand wash cold only, dry flat
- Cover with a damp cloth and iron on low heat once dry
- Beware that sunscreen- oil, and chlorine can cause discolouration - please follow the care instructions carefully
SIZE & FIT
Model is wearing a size S/M.