The Gertrude Maxi Dress White
This variant is currently sold out
Named after Lea's super fashionable grandmother (beware of her orange hair!), our Gertrude Maxi Dress is one of a kind. Its graceful floor-length cut, the puffed sleeves and the accentuated waist-fit add this extra bit of elegance, while the beautiful mother-of-pearl buttons and the embroidered details make this dress a laid-back statement piece.
Wear it half-open for this extra bit of "oh la" or fully unbuttoned as a cape. Perfect for swanning around with your better half on a warm summer night. Wear it to your friend's beach-party or take it out for brunch with the girls. But beware, you'll be turning heads all the way ...
- 100% sustainably-grown European linen
- Mother-of-pearl buttons front fastening
- Puffed sleeves
- Delicately embroidered waist
- Delivered in our re-usable signature bag
- Designed in London, made in our sewing studio in Porto
- Also available in: sand