The arkitaip x essentials for zula zero-waste bodice
This variant is currently sold out
We have partnered up with the Viennese-Thai slow-fashion label essentials for zula to bring you a timeless and effortless zero-waste bodice.
This fitted leotard is crafted entirely from fabric off-cuts that would have otherwise been disposed of. Its puffed sleeves are made from our Belgian, MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen and the body itself is crafted from zula's stretchy cotton-modal-blend that feels like a second skin.
DETAILS & FIT
Sleeves: 100% Belgian, MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Body: 95% modal and cotton, 5% spandex.
- Features a biodegradable shell button-fastening on the cuffs and on the neck.
- Snap closure to easily open and close the crotch.
- Responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Rosana is wearing a size L and is 171cm tall.
- S - fits EU 32-36 / UK 4-8 / US 0-4
- M - fits EU 36-40 / UK 8-12 / US 4-8
- L - fits EU 40-44 / UK 12-16 / US 8-12
HOW TO STYLE IT
Wear this versatile bodysuit to any occasion: style it with high-waisted trousers and a blazer for a meeting, wear it with a mini skirt for a night out or pair it with your favourite leggings for your next pilates class.