The Wabi Linen Trousers in Ivory Herringbone
This variant is currently sold out
We took our classic Wabi Linen Trousers and tweaked them for the cooler days of the year: cut from thick, Austrian linen, these pants feature a subtle herringbone pattern and close with a zip and a bio-degradable mother-of-pearl-button. They sit mid-to-high-waisted.
Due to linen's temperature-regulating features, these trousers can be worn in temperatures ranging from 10-25 degrees.
DETAILS & FIT
- Made of 100% sustainable MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Dry clean only. Read more about how to care for your piece here.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Kalu is 174cm tall and is wearing a size XS.
- Waist measurements: XS - 33.5cm waist / S - 35cm / M - 38.5 cm / L - 41.5cm
- Leg length: XS - 100cm / S - 102cm / M - 104cm / L - 104.5
- The trouser's leg length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's trousers).
HOW TO STYLE THEM
Kalu pairs her Wabi trousers with our Johana Blouse in Black.