The Serra Linen Boiler Suit in Camel
This variant is currently sold out
The Serra Boiler Suit is one of those key essentials in your wardrobe which you won't want to miss anymore. Simply throw this one-piece on and you're dressed.
Cut from Belgian, sustainably-grown linen, the Serra is as versatile as you are. The jumpsuit's elegant yet relaxed silhouette makes it a unique and timeless wardrobe essential.
This boiler suit features long sleeves that can be rolled up and fastened with a tab, plus, it has a waist tab, two chest pockets, and two deep side pockets and is lined with a front button-fastening made of sustainable Casein-buttons.
DETAILS & FIT
- Made of 100% Belgian, MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features a front button fastening made of casein buttons, a bio-degradable, natural and sustainable alternative to man-made buttons.
- Designed in London and made responsibly in Portugal.
- Coralie is wearing a size S/M and is 174cm tall.
- Fits true to size. Length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
HOW TO STYLE IT
This piece is an all-rounder! Wear it with a pair of mules and a basket bag for a trip to the market, with a pair of sneakers to your next weekend staycation, or with a pair of heels on a night out. Layer it with a turtleneck and boots for the cooler days of the year.