The Serra Boiler Suit in Stone
This variant is currently sold out
The Serra Boiler Suit in grey linen will be your best friend all year round. Throw this one-piece on and you're dressed for any occasion. Cut from Italian, sustainable linen, the Serra is as versatile as you are: the fabric's grey color and crinkled structure make this piece unique while the classic silhouette makes it timeless.
This boiler suit features long sleeves that can be rolled up and fastened with a tab, plus, it has a waist tab, two chest pockets, and two deep side pockets and is lined with a front button-fastening made of sustainable Casein-buttons.
MATERIALS & FIT
- Made of 100% Italian linen, certified with the Masters-of-linen®-mark.
- Features a front button fastening made of casein buttons, a bio-degradable, natural and sustainable alternative to man-made buttons.
- Designed in London and made responsibly in Portugal.
- Ivy is wearing a size XS/S and is 180cm tall.
- Fits true to size. Length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
- Chest: XS/S - 45 / S/M - 48 / M/L - 50 / L/XL - 52
- Waist XS/S - 35 / S/M - 38 / M/L - 40 / L/XL - 42
- Sleeve Length: XS/S - 61 / S/M - 62 / M/L - 63 / L/XL - 63
- Leg Length from Waist to Bottom: XS/S - 98 / S/M - 100 / M/L - 101 / L/XL - 102
HOW TO STYLE IT
Layer it with a black turtleneck, chunky earrings, and our Josef Trench Coat for a cool and sophisticated look.