The Serra Boiler Suit in Ruby Red
This variant is currently sold out
Our Serra Boiler Suit will be your best friend all-year-round: simply throw this one-piece on and you're dressed - for the office, for after-work drinks, or for Sunday brunch.
Cut from thick, Austrian linen, the Serra is as versatile as you are: the fabric's color and structure make this piece unique while the classic silhouette makes it timeless.
This boiler suit features long sleeves that can be rolled up and fastened with a tab; its waist tab allows for size adjustments. The suit has two chest pockets, two deep side pockets, and is lined with a front button-fastening made of bio-degradable Casein buttons.
DETAILS & FIT
- Cut from 100% sustainably-grown, Austrian MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features a button fastening made of Casein buttons, a natural and sustainable alternative to man-made buttons.
- Due to linen's temperature features, this piece is perfect for temperatures ranging from 8-25 degrees.
- Handwash or eco-dry-clean only. Read more about how to care for your piece here.
- Fits true to size. Ivy is 180cm tall and is wearing a size XS/S.
- The jumpsuit's length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
- Designed in London and responsibly made in Portugal.
HOW TO STYLE IT
Pair it with our Peppi Linen Coat for a matching look and layer it with a turtleneck in black or cream, plus a pair of chic heels.