The Trude Linen Slip Dress in Rosé
This variant is currently sold out
In essence a simple dress, it's the small details that make this linen dress so special. Its side slit, the V-back, and spaghetti straps make this an alluring but comfortably chic slip-on.
Made from 100% temperature-regulating, stonewashed linen and cut in a slight A-Line shape, this piece is the airy, sustainable answer to a hot day in the city.
DETAILS & FIT
- Made of 100% Belgian, stonewashed MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Montana is wearing a size S/M and is 170cm tall.
- Length: S/M - 133 / M/L - 134
- Chest: S/M - 48 / M/L - 50
HOW TO STYLE IT
The Trude Slip Dress will be a true companion all-year-round: pair it with heels and a mini bag for a summer wedding or wear it to a rendezvous with ballet flats and a crocheted bolero. Layer it up with a denim jacket or a chunky knitted sweater during the cooler days of the year.