Organic Linen Napkins Set in Bordeaux
Sustainably dress your dinner table with our 100% organic linen napkins. They come in a set of two and were responsibly made in Austria.
Linen is naturally dirt-repellent, durable, and environmentally-friendly.
For our 'kitchen range', we partnered up with our friend Silvia Gattin who is the owner of the namesake Austrian concept store. Each piece was carefully crafted in Austria and is cut from 100% organic linen.
MADE TO ORDER
This product is made to order and will be despatched within 4 weeks from the date of purchase.
- We are based in London, but we ship worldwide.
- For more information on shipping fees, timings & our returns policy, please click here.
- All our fabrics are certified with the MASTERS OF LINEN®-mark and carry the OEKO-TEX® 100 Standard-Label guaranteeing a traceable, responsible, European production.
- Here's why we love linen so much: linen is a natural, temperature-regulating, breathable material that is kind to your skin and the planet. To find out more about the benefits of linen, click here.
- We source our linen from Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Italy and Lithuania.
- We fully oversee our supply chain, putting the highest ecological and social standards at the core of our work.
- Our garments are made in Portugal by a small team of seamstresses. By solely working with European small-scale suppliers, we can guarantee fair wages & good working conditions.
- Our hang tags are made of sugar cane waste & our care labels are cut from organic cotton.
- Our shipping mailers are made of home-compostable cornstarch and Kraft paper.
- We've fully eliminated plastic from our supply & shipping journeys.
- Read more about out mission here.