The Serra Boiler Suit in denim blue - sample
£195.00 was £295.00
This variant is currently sold out
This piece is a sample - it's in perfect condition, has only been worn during our photoshoots and is looking for a home that treasures it for years to come.
Please note that all items purchased in our archive sale are not eligible for refunds and can only be exchanged for store credit.
The Serra Linen Boiler Suit in denim blue will be your best friend (almost) all year round. Throw this one-piece on and you're dressed. Cut from Austrian, sustainable linen, the Serra is as versatile as you are. This linen jumpsuit is a timeless classic that you'll keep for years to come.
It has long sleeves that can be rolled up and fastened with a tab. It has a waist tab, two chest pockets, and two deep side pockets and is lined with a front button-fastening made of biodegradable milk-waste buttons.
MATERIALS & FIT
- Made of 100% Austrian linen, certified with the Masters-of-linen®-mark.
- Features a front button fastening made of biodegradable milk-waste buttons.
- Perfect for the colder days of the year!
- Designed in London and made responsibly in Portugal.
- Marcie is wearing a size S and is 172cm tall.
- Fits true to size. Length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
- Chest: S - 90cm / M - 96cm / L - 102cm / XL - 108cm / XXL - 114cm
- Waist: S - 70cm / M - 76cm / L - 82cm / XL - 88cm / XXL - 94cm
- Sleeve length: S/M - 61 / M - 61.5cm / L - 62cm / XL - 62.5cm / XXL - 63cm
- Leg length from waist to bottom: S - 98 / M - 100 / L - 102 / XL - 104cm / XXL - 106cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Layer this denim blue boiler suit with our matching Peppi duster coat or pair it with boots, a rollneck and a trench coat during the colder days of the year.