Gratitude Cap sand
Our Gratitude Cap is cut for a 90s-inspired, unisex shape that’s easy to wear thanks to the adjustable back strap. It comes with a subtle 'Gratitude'-embroidery at the front and a logo-embroidery at the back in a dark chocolate colour. Made to be a vacation essential, it's a laidback addition to any off-duty outfit.
This cap is made responsibly in the UK from organic cotton.
THIS ITEM IS ON PRE-ORDER AND WILL BE DESPATCHED WITHIN 2 WEEKS FROM THE ORDER DATE.
- We are based in London, but we ship worldwide.
- For more information on shipping fees, timings & our returns policy, please click here.
- All our fabrics are certified with the MASTERS OF LINEN®-mark and carry the OEKO-TEX® 100 Standard-Label guaranteeing a traceable, responsible, European production.
- Here's why we love linen so much: linen is a natural, temperature-regulating, breathable material that is kind to your skin and the planet. To find out more about the benefits of linen, click here.
- We source our linen from Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Italy and Lithuania.
- We fully oversee our supply chain, putting the highest ecological and social standards at the core of our work.
- Our garments are made in Portugal by a small team of seamstresses. By solely working with European small-scale suppliers, we can guarantee fair wages & good working conditions.
- Our hang tags are made of sugar cane waste & our care labels are cut from organic cotton.
- Our shipping mailers are made of home-compostable cornstarch and Kraft paper.
- We've fully eliminated plastic from our supply & shipping journeys.
- Read more about out mission here.