the alma top sand
The alma top allows for padding and is suitable for most cup sizes. Mix and match it with our other bikini bottoms or wear it separately under your favourite summer dress.
Hand-crocheted by Michi, co-founder of arkitaip, each piece is gently handmade in limited quantities. Our swim wear is made-to-order, so please allow 2-3 weeks delivery time.*
Our crochet wear is made of 80% recycled- and 20% virgin linen, fully lined with 100% Econyl®, a fiber blend which has a strong and durable structure and is anti-bacterial. Fully lined with 100% recycled polyamide and printed with the arkitaip signature print. Our swim wear is cruelty-free, holds its shape, and is friendly to you and the environment.
Linen is a natural fibre and the fit of our bikinis fit will become slightly tighter when wet - so, no soggy pants. Once they have dried, they will re-gain their shape.
* Michi is a busy bee as she not only takes care of her little one, Ella, but is also travelling the world, working.
- Halter top, allows padding
- Hand crocheted in limited quantities
- Made of 80% recycled- and 20% virgin linen, fully lined with 100% Econyl®
- Hand wash cold only, dry flat
- Cover with a damp cloth and iron on low heat once dry
- Delivered in our re-usable signature drawstring pouch
Constanzia is 173cm tall, wearing a size S/M.
Her measurements | bust: 84cm | waist: 63cm | hip: 90cm |