The Anna Blouse in Lavender - Sample
£80.00 was £130.00
This variant is currently sold out
This piece is a sample - it's in perfect condition, has only been worn during our photoshoots and is looking for a home that treasures it for years to come.
Please note that all items purchased in our archive sale are not eligible for refunds and can only be exchanged for store credit.
The Anna Wrap Blouse in Lavender is cut from 100% Belgian, sustainable linen and features a mother-of-pearl button-fastening on the cuffs. Its flattering cut and its wrapping element suit all shapes and allow for versatile styling options. The blouse features a front tie fastening which can be tied up in the front, wrapped around the waistline, or unfastened when worn as a thin jacket.
DETAILS & FIT
- Made of 100% Belgian, MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features a mother-of-pearl button-fastening on its cuffs.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Candela is wearing a size S and is 174cm tall. If you want the blouse to sit more loosely, size up.
- Chest: S - 92cm / M - 96cm / L - 100cm / XL - 104cm / XXL - 108cm
- Length: S - 56cm / M - 57cm / L - 58cm / XL - 59cm / XXL - 60cm
- Sleeve Length: S - 58cm / M - 59cm / L - 60cm / XL - 61cm / XXL - 62cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Pair the Anna Blouse with our matching Clara Flared Trousers for a colourful summer look or wear it with a pair of denim jeans.