The Anna Linen Blouse in Terracotta
This variant is currently sold out
The Anna Linen Blouse in terracotta is crafted from 100% sustainable, Belgian linen and features a front tie fastening that can be wrapped around the body, tied up in the front, or worn unfastened when styled as a thin jacket. The flattering cut of this cute wrap linen top and the wrapping element suit all shapes and allow for versatile styling options.
DETAILS & FIT
Made of 100% Belgian, MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features a biodegradable shell button-fastening on the cuffs.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Rosana is wearing a size XL and is 171cm tall.
- Cut true to size.
- Chest: S - 92cm / M - 96cm / L - 100cm / XL - 104cm / XXL - 108cm
- Length: S - 56cm / M - 57cm / L - 58cm / XL - 59cm / XXL - 60cm
- Sleeve length: S - 58cm / M - 59cm / L - 60cm / XL - 61cm / XXL - 62cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Wear this sustainable linen top with your favorite pair of vintage jeans - the rich terracotta color looks great paired with dark blue, white or black trousers ... or styled with a bikini and a pareo on the beach.