The Anna Linen Blouse in Terracotta - Archive Sale
£90.00 was £130.00
This variant is currently sold out
Each piece is a sample - it's in perfect condition, has only been worn during our photoshoots and is looking for a home that treasures it for years to come.
Please note that all items purchased in our archive sale are not eligible for refunds and can only be exchanged for store credit.
The Anna Linen Blouse in terracotta is crafted from 100% sustainable, Belgian linen and features a front tie fastening that can be wrapped around the body, tied up in the front, or worn unfastened when styled as a thin jacket. The flattering cut of this cute wrap linen top suits all shapes and allows for versatile styling options.
DETAILS & FIT
Made of 100% Belgian, MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features a biodegradable shell button-fastening on the cuffs.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Rosana is wearing a size XL and is 171cm tall.
- Cut true to size.
- Chest: S - 92cm / M - 96cm / L - 100cm / XL - 104cm / XXL - 108cm
- Length: S - 56cm / M - 57cm / L - 58cm / XL - 59cm / XXL - 60cm
- Sleeve length: S - 58cm / M - 59cm / L - 60cm / XL - 61cm / XXL - 62cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Wear this sustainable linen top with your favorite pair of vintage jeans - the rich terracotta color looks great paired with dark blue, white or black trousers ... or style it with a bikini and a pareo on the beach.