The Anna Linen Blouse in Terracotta - Sample
£75.00 was £115.00
This variant is currently sold out
Original price: £115
This piece is a sample and was only worn during our photoshoots - it is in perfect condition and is looking for a home that treasures it for years to come.
We don't accept returns on discounted items.
The Anna Wrap Blouse is crafted from 100% Belgian linen and features a mother-of-pearl button-fastening on the cuffs. Its flattering cut and its wrapping element suit all shapes and allow for versatile styling options. The blouse features a front tie fastening which can be tied up in the front, wrapped around the waistline, or unfastened when worn as a thin jacket.
DETAILS & FIT
Made of 100% Belgian, MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features a mother-of-pearl button-fastening on its cuffs.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Shaanti is wearing a size S and is 173cm tall. If you want the blouse to sit more loosely, size up.
- Chest: S - 46 / M - 48 / L - 50 / XL - 52
- Length: S - 56 / M - 57 / L - 58 / XL - 59
- Sleeve Length: S - 58 / M - 59 / L - 60 / XL - 61
HOW TO STYLE IT
Wear this wrap blouse with your favorite pair of vintage jeans (the rich terracotta color looks great to blue denim but also with white or black jeans) or paired with a bikini and a pareo on the beach.