The Anna Linen Blouse with Red Florals - Archive Sale
£85.00 was £125.00
This variant is currently sold out
This piece is a sample - it's in perfect condition, has only been worn during our photoshoots and is looking for a home that treasures it for years to come.
Please note that all items purchased in our archive sale are not eligible for refunds and can only be exchanged for store credit.
A flattering cut that suits all shapes, the Anna Linen Blouse features a tie fastening in the mid-line and an optional tie that can be worn closed in the front, left hanging down, or wrapped up. The blouse features delicate floral embroidery, gracing its hemline and sleeves.
DETAILS & FIT
- Made of 100% Italian, MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features a mother-of-pearl button-fastening on its cuffs.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- If you want the blouse to sit more loosely, size up.
- Chest: S - 92cm / M - 96cm / L - 100cm / XL - 104cm / XXL - 108cm
- Length: S - 56cm / M - 57cm / L - 58cm / XL - 59cm / XXL - 60cm
- Sleeve Length: S - 58cm / M - 59cm / L - 60cm / XL - 61cm / XXL - 62cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
We love this style for its trans-seasonal features (linen keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter!): wear it as a beach cover-up over your favorite bikini, as a cute wrap blouse with a pair of jeans, or as a thin jacket.