The Bianca Long-Sleeved Jumpsuit in Tangerine
This variant is currently sold out
The Bianca Jumpsuit in Tangerine is the elevated take on the classic boiler suit. It features a front button-up fastening and belts in the waist. Cut from non-see-through linen, this one-piece has a relaxed silhouette. The buttoned cuffs and front fastening are made of sustainable milk-waste buttons.
DETAILS & FIT
- Made of 100% Belgian linen, certified with the Masters-of-linen®-mark.
- Features a front button fastening made of biodegradable milk waste buttons.
- Designed in London and made responsibly in Portugal.
- Clara is wearing a size S and is 165cm tall.
- Fits true to size. Length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
- Chest: S - 92cm / M - 98cm / L - 104cm / XL - 110cm / XXL - 116cm
- Waist: S - 70cm / M - 76cm / L - 82cm / XL - 88cm / XXL - 94cm
- Sleeve length: S - 60cm / M - 60.5cm / L - 61cm / XL - 61.5cm / XXL - 62cm
- Shoulder to crotch measurements: S - 80cm / M - 82cm / L - 84cm / XL - 86cm / XXL - 88cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Wear the Bianca Jumpsuit with mules and a mini bag when heading to a dinner party or style it with flats and a basket bag for the market. Also looks great when worn barefoot at home.