The Gertrude Linen Maxi Dress in White Archive Sale
£170.00 was £245.00
This variant is currently sold out
This piece is a sample - it's in perfect condition, has only been worn during our photoshoots and is looking for a home that treasures it for years to come.
Please note that all items purchased in our archive sale are not eligible for refunds and can only be exchanged for store credit.
DETAILS & FIT
- Made of 100% sustainable, MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Linen maxi dress with a mother of pearl-button fastening; cuffs feature biodegradable buttons too.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Montana is wearing a size S and is 170cm tall.
- Back length: S - 136cm / M - 138cm / L - 140cm / XL - 142cm / XXL - 144cm
- Chest: S - 88cm / M - 96cm / L - 104cm / XL - 112cm / XXL - 120cm
- Waist: S - 68cm / M - 76cm / L - 84cm / XL - 92cm / XXL - 100cm
- Sleeve length: S - 61cm / M - 62cm / L - 63cm / XL - 64cm / XXL - 65cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Perfect for swanning around with your better half on a warm summer night or for brunch with the girls. Also great as a beach cover-up over a cute bikini and a big hat. But beware, you'll be turning heads all the way ...