The Greta Linen Jumpsuit in Black - Sample
£145.00 was £195.00
This variant is currently sold out
This piece is a sample - it's in perfect condition, has only been worn during our photoshoots and is looking for a home that treasures it for years to come.
Please note that all items purchased in our archive sale are not eligible for refunds and can only be exchanged for store credit.
The Greta Linen Jumpsuit in black linen is the more elegant version of our classic Gretl Romper, special and wearable at the same time. Its flared sleeves and the daring V-back make this piece an alluring yet comfortable one-piece.
The Greta is cut from 100% non-see-through and sustainable linen and features a front peek-a-boo section. Its front tie can be adjusted according to your body shape.
DETAILS & FIT
- Made of 100% Belgian, MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Clara is 164cm tall and is wearing a size S.
- Chest (adjustable due to tie element): S - 84cm / M - 88cm / L - 92cm / XL - 96cm / XXL - 100cm
- Waist: S - 68cm / M - 72cm / L - 76cm / XL - 80cm / XXL - 84cm
- Sleeve length: S - 62cm / M - 62.5cm / L - 63cm / XL - 63.5cm / XXL - 64cm
- Total length: S - 137cm / M - 139cm / L - 141cm / XL - 143cm / XXL - 145cm
- Front rise: S - 35cm / M - 36cm / L - 37cm / XL - 38cm / XXL - 39cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Wear it with a pair of court heels or sandals and a cute mini bag.