The Hannah Midi Shirt Dress in Taupe - Sample
£170.00 was £245.00
This variant is currently sold out
This piece is a sample - it's in perfect condition, has only been worn during our photoshoots and is looking for a home that treasures it for years to come.
Please note that all items purchased in our archive sale are not eligible for refunds and can only be exchanged for store credit.
The Hannah Midi Shirt Dress in taupe is a wardrobe classic. Cut from opaque, airy linen, this shirt dress has a tailored silhouette that elegantly drapes down your body. It closes with a front fastening made of sustainable milk-waste buttons and a belt. It has two chest- and two side pockets for extra comfort.
DETAILS & FIT
- Made of 100% sustainable, non-see-through MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features a front button fastening made of bio-degradable milk-waste buttons.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Fits true to size.
- Candela is wearing a size S and is 175cm tall.
- Chest: S - 94cm / M - 100cm / L - 106cm / XL - 112cm / XXL - 118cm
- Length: S - 116cm / M - 117cm / L - 118cm / XL - 121cm / XXL - 124cm
- Sleeve length: S - 29cm / M - 29.5cm / L - 30cm - XL - 30.5cm / XXL - 31cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Wear your Hannah Shirt Dress with a pair of sandals and a basket bag when heading to the market or with a pair of heels and some jewellery when going for dinner. Looks also great as a beach cover-up.