The Johana Linen Blouse in Vanilla - Archive Sale
£105.00 was £155.00
This variant is currently sold out
This piece is a sample - it's in perfect condition, has only been worn during our photoshoots and is looking for a home that treasures it for years to come.
Please note that all items purchased in our archive sale are not eligible for refunds and can only be exchanged for store credit.
Our Johana Linen Blouse is the more elevated version of the classic button-down shirt: the bowed sleeves and ruffled details that line the shirt's front fastening and grace its collar, make this piece a unique wardrobe staple.
The Johana is cut from lightweight linen in a subtle vanilla colour, is pleated along the front for a loose fit, and fastens with biodegradable mother of pearl buttons.
DETAILS & FIT
Made of 100% sustainable MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features a mother-of-pearl button-fastening on its cuffs.
- Designed in London and crafted in Portugal.
- Florence is wearing a size S/M and is 174cm tall.
- Length: S/M - 62cm / M/L - 63cm / L/XL - 64cm / XL/XXL - 65cm
- Sleeve Length: S/M - 68cm / M/L - 68.5cm / L/XL - 69cm / XL/XXL - 69.5cm
- Chest: S/M - 102cm / M/L - 106cm / M/L - 110cm / L/XL - 114cm / XL/XXL - 118cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Style it with a pair of baggy jeans and ankle boots for a contrasting look or wear it with a blazer to the office.