The Peppi Linen Coat in Black Argyle
This variant is currently sold out
Cut from warm, Austrian linen and designed unlined, the Peppi allows for easy layering while its oversized fit and maxi length create a laid-back silhouette.
Inspired by co-founder Lea’s grandfather Peppi, who loved to wear his classic-cut coats for his adventures in the mountains as well as in the city, the Peppi Coat is made to be your long-time companion.
Its argyle-inspired print gives this timeless piece a modern twist. Minimal details include a breast pocket, two deep patch front pockets, a three-button fastening, and a deep back vent.
Size up for an oversized look.
DETAILS & FIT
- Cut from 100% Austrian, heavy-woven MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Due to linen's temperature-regulating features, this piece is perfect for days with 8-25 degrees.
- Dry-clean only. Read more about how to care for your piece here.
- Designed in London and responsibly made in Portugal.
- Shaanti is 174cm tall and wears a size M/L for an oversized look.
HOW TO STYLE IT
Size up for an oversized look and wear it with a smart pair of trousers and heels. A white tee turn this outfit into a laidback-chic office look.