The Peppi Duster Coat in Khaki
This variant is currently sold out
Cut from 100% thick, warming linen, and designed unlined, the Peppi Duster Coat allows for easy layering, while its oversized fit and maxi length create a laid-back silhouette.
Inspired by co-founder Lea’s grandfather Peppi, who loved to wear his classic-cut coats for his adventures in the mountains as well as in the city, the Peppi Coat is made to be your long-time companion.
Minimal details include a breast pocket, two deep patch front pockets, a three-button fastening, and a deep back vent.
DETAILS & FIT
- Cut from 100% Austrian, heavy-woven MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Due to linen's temperature-regulating features, this piece is perfect for days with 8-25 degrees.
- Dry-clean only. Read more about how to care for your piece here.
- Designed in London and responsibly made in Portugal.
- Montana is 173cm tall and is wearing a size S/M.
HOW TO STYLE IT
Size up for an oversized look and wear it with a smart pair of trousers and heels. A white tee turns this outfit into a laidback-chic office look. Montana pairs her coat with our Zeynep Boiler Suit for a matching look.