The Pia Linen Wrap Shirt in White - Archive Sale
£105.00 was £150.00
This variant is currently sold out
This piece is a sample - it's in perfect condition, has only been worn during our photoshoots and is looking for a home that treasures it for years to come.
Please note that all items purchased in our archive sale are not eligible for refunds and can only be exchanged for store credit.
Breathable and cut from sustainable linen, the Pia Wrap Shirt in White will wrap around your body like a second skin.
It has a flattering cut that suits all shapes and ties in a V-shape. The slightly bowed sleeves that close with three mother-of-pearl buttons and the classic collar make this blouse a unique wardrobe staple.
DETAILS & FIT
Made of 100% European, MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features a mother-of-pearl button-fastening on its cuffs.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Fits true to size.
- Florence wears a size M and is 174cm tall.
- Chest: S - 104cm / M - 108cm / L - 112cm / XL - 116cm / XXL - 120cm
- Length: S - 69cm / M - 69.5cm / L - 70cm / XL - 70.5cm / XXL - 71cm
- Sleeve Length: S - 59.5 / M - 60 / L - 60.5 / XL - 61cm / XXL - 61.5cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
The Pia Wrap Shirt is as versatile as you are: wear it with a pair of denim jeans and a blazer during the colder days of the year or tucked into a midi skirt in the warmer seasons.