The Rose Overshirt in Taupe - Archive Sale
£105.00 was £150.00
This variant is currently sold out
This piece is a sample - it's in perfect condition, has only been worn during our photoshoots and is looking for a home that treasures it for years to come.
Please note that all items purchased in our archive sale are not eligible for refunds and can only be exchanged for store credit.
The Rose Overshirt in Taupe is your perfect all-weather companion. The Rose has a slightly loose shape with fitted sleeves, meaning it also works well worn open. Minimal details include two deep chest patch pockets and a front fastening made of dark brown Corozo buttons.
DETAILS & FIT
- Made of 100% Belgian linen, certified with the MASTERS OF LINEN®-mark.
- It features a front button fastening made of biodegradable milk-waste buttons.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Fits true to size. Clara is wearing a size S and is 165cm tall.
- Back length: S - 65cm / M - 66cm / L - 67cm / XL - 68cm / XXL - 69cm
- Chest: S - 100cm / M - 104m / L - 108cm / XL - 112cm / XXL - 116cm
- Sleeve length: S - 62cm / M - 63cm / L - 64cm / XL - 65cm / XXL - 66cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Wear it as a shirt with a pair of airy linen trousers or unbuttoned as an overshirt paired with a white tee and denim jeans. Looks also great when worn over a bikini.