The Serra Boiler Suit in Denim Blue
This variant is currently sold out
The Serra Linen Boiler Suit in Denim Blue will be your best friend all year round. Throw this one-piece on and you're dressed. Cut from Italian, sustainable linen, the Serra is as versatile as you are. This denim jumpsuit is a timeless classic that you'll keep for years to come.
It has long sleeves that can be rolled up and fastened with a tab, plus, it has a waist tab, two chest pockets, and two deep side pockets and is lined with a front button-fastening made of mother of pearl buttons.
MATERIALS & FIT
- Made of 100% Italian linen, certified with the Masters-of-linen®-mark.
- Features a front button fastening made of mother of pearl buttons.
- Designed in London and made responsibly in Portugal.
- Candela is wearing a size S/M and is 172cm tall.
- Fits true to size. Length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
- Chest: S/M - 90cm / M/L - 96cm / L/XL - 102cm / XL/XXL - 106cm
- Waist: S/M - 70cm / M/L - 76cm / L/XL - 80cm / XL/XXL - 86cm
- Sleeve length: S/M - 61 / M/L - 62 / L/XL - 63 / XL/XXL - 63.5cm
- Leg length from waist to bottom: S/M - 98 / M/L - 100 / L/XL - 102 / XL/XXL - 104cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Layer it with a turtleneck during the colder days of the year or pair it with sandals and jewelry for a chic summer look or with sneakers for a day in the city.