The Serra Linen Boiler Suit in Beige
This variant is currently sold out
Cut from sustainably-grown linen, the Serra Boiler Suit is as versatile as you are: the jumpsuit's elegant yet relaxed silhouette makes it a unique and timeless wardrobe essential.
This linen boiler suit features long sleeves that can be rolled up and fastened with a tab, plus, it has a waist tab, two chest pockets, and two deep side pockets and is lined with a front button-fastening made of sustainable Casein-buttons.
DETAILS & FIT
- Made of 100% Belgian, MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Button-fastening made of Casein-protein buttons, a bio-degradable, natural and sustainable alternative to man-made buttons.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Coralie wears a size S/M and is 173cm tall.
- The jumpsuit's length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
- Chest: XS/S - 45 / S/M - 48 / M/L - 50 / L/XL - 52
- Waist XS/S - 35 / S/M - 38 / M/L - 40 / L/XL - 42
- Sleeve Length: XS/S - 61 / S/M - 62 / M/L - 63 / L/XL - 63
- Leg Length from Waist to Bottom: XS/S - 98 / S/M - 100 / M/L - 101 / L/XL - 102
HOW TO STYLE IT
Not sure how to style your boiler suit? This piece is an all-rounder! Wear it with a pair of mules and a basket bag for a trip to the market, with sneakers in the city, or with a pair of heels on a night out or to the office. Layer it with a turtleneck and boots for the cooler days of the year.