The Serra Linen Boiler Suit in Beige
This variant is currently sold out
Cut from sustainably-grown linen, the Serra Boiler Suit is as versatile as you are: the jumpsuit's elegant yet relaxed silhouette makes it a unique and timeless wardrobe essential.
This linen boiler suit features long sleeves that can be rolled up and fastened with a tab, plus, it has a waist tab, two chest pockets, and two deep side pockets and is lined with a front button-fastening made of sustainable Casein-buttons.
DETAILS & FIT
- Made of 100% Belgian, MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Button-fastening made of Casein-protein buttons, a bio-degradable, natural and sustainable alternative to man-made buttons.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Coralie wears a size S/M and is 174cm tall.
- The jumpsuit's length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
HOW TO STYLE IT
Not sure how to style your boiler suit? This piece is an all-rounder! Wear it with a pair of mules and a basket bag for a trip to the market, with sneakers in the city, or with a pair of heels on a night out or to the office. Layer it with a turtleneck and boots for the cooler days of the year.