The Serra Boiler Suit in Olive
This variant is currently sold out
The Serra Boiler Suit will be your best friend for the colder days of the year: simply throw this one-piece on and you're dressed - for the office, after-work drinks, or Sunday brunch.
Cut from warm Austrian, sustainably-grown linen, the Serra is as versatile as you are: the fabric's color and structure make this piece unique while the classic silhouette makes it timeless.
This boiler suit features long sleeves that can be rolled up and fastened with a tab, plus, it has a waist tab, two chest pockets, and two deep side pockets and is lined with a front button-fastening made of Casein-Buttons.
DETAILS & FIT
- Cut from 100% sustainably-grown, Austrian MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- It features a button fastening made of Casein-protein buttons, a bio-degradable, natural and sustainable alternative to man-made buttons.
- Fits true to size. Ivy is 180cm tall and is wearing a size XS/S. The jumpsuit's length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
- Due to linen's temperature features, this piece is perfect for temperatures ranging from 8-25 degrees.
- Handwash or eco-dry-clean only. Read more about how to care for your piece here.
- Designed in London and responsibly made in Portugal.
- Chest: XS/S - 45 / S/M - 48 / M/L - 50 / L/XL - 52
- Waist XS/S - 35 / S/M - 38 / M/L - 40 / L/XL - 42
- Sleeve Length: XS/S - 61 / S/M - 62 / M/L - 63 / L/XL - 63
- Leg Length from Waist to Bottom: XS/S - 98 / S/M - 100 / M/L - 101 / L/XL - 102
HOW TO STYLE IT
Pair it with our Peppi Linen Coat for a matching look and layer it with a turtleneck in black or cream, plus a pair of chic heels.