The Serra Boiler Suit in Tartan
This variant is currently sold out
The Serra Boiler Suit is the answer to the all-too-famous question of 'What should I wear?'. Simply throw this long-sleeved one-piece on and you're dressed.
This jumpsuit is cut from thick Italian linen and features a unique tartan pattern, making it a cool statement piece that can be dressed up or down depending on your mood.
It features long sleeves that can be rolled up and fastened with a tab; its waist tab allows for size adjustments. The suit has two chest pockets, two deep side pockets, and is lined with a front button-fastening made of bio-degradable Casein buttons.
DETAILS & FIT
- Cut from 100% sustainably-grown, Italian MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features a button fastening made of Casein buttons, a natural and sustainable alternative to man-made buttons.
- Due to linen's temperature features, this piece is perfect for temperatures ranging from 8-25 degrees.
- Handwash or eco-dry-clean only. Read more about how to care for your piece here.
- Fits true to size. Iva is 174cm tall and is wearing a size XS/S.
- The jumpsuit's length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
- Designed in London and responsibly made in Portugal.
- Chest: XS/S - 45 / S/M - 48 / M/L - 50 / L/XL - 52
- Waist XS/S - 35 / S/M - 38 / M/L - 40 / L/XL - 42
- Sleeve Length: XS/S - 61 / S/M - 62 / M/L - 63 / L/XL - 63
- Leg Length from Waist to Bottom: XS/S - 98 / S/M - 100 / M/L - 101 / L/XL - 102
HOW TO STYLE IT
Layer it up with a turtleneck and boots for the perfect autumn-look or wear it with heels, a pair of chunky earrings and a chic coat into the evening.