The Zeynep Boiler Suit in Beige Herringbone Archive Sale
£185.00 was £285.00
This variant is currently sold out
This piece is a sample - it's in perfect condition, has only been worn during our photoshoots and is looking for a home that treasures it for years to come.
Please note that all items purchased in our archive sale are not eligible for refunds and can only be exchanged for store credit.
The Zeynep Boiler Suit is the answer to the all-too-famous question of 'What should I wear?'. Simply throw this one-piece on and you're dressed.
Cut from heavy Austrian linen, this jumpsuit is a cool statement piece that can be dressed up or down depending on your mood. It features a subtle herringbone pattern which makes this piece elegant yet easygoing.
The suit features short sleeves that can be rolled up, a front mother-of-pearl-button-fastening, two chest pockets, and two deep side pockets.
DETAILS & CUT
- Made of 100% Austrian, sustainably-grown MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features a bio-degradable mother-of-pearl button fastening.
- The trouser's leg length can be adjusted by 5cm.
- Handwash or eco-dry-clean only.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Shaanti is 173cm tall and is wearing a size S.
- Chest: S - 45cm / M - 48cm / L - 50cm / XL - 52cm
- Waist: S - 35cm / M - 38cm / L - 40cm / XL - 42cm
- Sleeve length: S - 27cm / M - 27.5cm / L - 28cm / XL - 28.5cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Wear it with a pair of flats and a trench coat or belt it up for a laissez-faire smart look. Layer it up with a turtleneck and heavy boots for the colder days of the year.