The Zeynep Boiler Suit in Lemon - Archive Sale
£155.00 was £275.00
This variant is currently sold out
This piece is a one-off style - it's in perfect condition and is looking for a home that treasures it for years to come.
Please note that all items purchased in our archive sale are not eligible for refunds and can only be exchanged for store credit.
The Zeynep Boiler Suit is the answer to the all-too-famous question of 'What should I wear?'. Simply throw this one-piece on and you're dressed. Cut from stonewashed linen, this jumpsuit is a cool statement piece that can be dressed up or down depending on your mood.
The boiler suit features a front mother-of-pearl-button-fastening, two chest pockets, and two deep side pockets.
DETAILS & FIT
- Made of 100% Belgian, stonewashed MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Leg length can be adjusted by 5cm.
- Shaanti is 173cm tall and is wearing a size S.
- Chest: S - 90cm / M - 96cm / L - 100cm / XL - 104cm / XXL - 108cm
- Waist: S - 70cm / M - 76cm / L - 80cm / XL - 84cm / XXL - 88cm
- Sleeve length: S - 27cm / M - 27.5cm / L - 28cm / XL - 28.5cm / XXL - 29cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Wear this boiler suit barefoot on your next summer vacation, with a pair of heels and a mini bag when heading for dinner, or with flats and a blazer to the office.