The Zeynep Boiler Suit in Tangerine - Archive Sale
£175.00 was £275.00
This variant is currently sold out
This piece is a one-off style - it's in perfect condition and is looking for a home that treasures it for years to come.
Please note that all items purchased in our archive sale are not eligible for refunds and can only be exchanged for store credit.
The Zeynep Boiler Suit in Tangerine is the answer to the all-too-famous question of 'What should I wear?'. Simply throw this one-piece on and you're dressed.
Cut from Belgian linen, this jumpsuit is a cool statement piece that can be dressed up or down depending on your mood. This boiler suit features short sleeves that can be rolled up, a front mother-of-pearl-button-fastening, two chest pockets, and two deep side pockets.
DETAILS & CUT
- Made of 100% Belgian MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- The jumpsuit features a bio-degradable mother-of-pearl button fastening.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- The trouser's leg length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
- Shaanti is 173cm tall and is wearing a size S.
- Chest: S - 90cm / M - 96cm / L - 100cm / XL - 104cm / XXL - 108cm
- Waist: S - 70cm / M - 76cm / L - 80cm / XL - 84cm / XXL - 88cm
- Sleeve length: S - 27cm / M - 27.5cm / L - 28cm / XL - 28.5cm / XXL - 29cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Wear this boiler suit when lounging around at home, with a pair of colorful sandals and a mini bag when heading for dinner, or with flats and a blazer to the office.