The Zeynep Boiler Suit Ivory
This variant is currently sold out
The Zeynep Boiler Suit is the answer to the all-too-famous question of 'What should I wear?'. Simply throw this one-piece on and you're dressed. Cut from thick, opaque herringbone linen, it's a cool statement piece which can be dressed up or down depending on your mood. Layer it up with a turtleneck and heavy boots, belt it up for a laissez-faire smart look, or wear it with heels and a chic coat into the evening.
Named after our friend and graphic designer Zeynep, who supported us extensively throughout the design process, the suit features a front mother-of-pearl-button-fastening, two chest pockets and two deep side pockets.
- Fits true to size - length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants)
- Due to linen's temperature features, this piece is perfect for temperatures ranging from 8-25 degrees
- Bio-degradable mother-of-pearl buttons
- Delivered in our re-usable signature bags
- Professional dry-clean or hand-wash only
- Also available in: khaki and ruby red