The Zeynep Boiler Suit in Ivory Herringbone
This variant is currently sold out
The Zeynep Boiler Suit is the answer to the all-too-famous question of 'What should I wear?'. Simply throw this one-piece on and you're dressed.
Cut from heavy Austrian linen, this jumpsuit is a cool statement piece that can be dressed up or down depending on your mood. It features a subtle herringbone pattern which makes this piece elegant yet easygoing.
The suit features short sleeves that can be rolled up, a front mother-of-pearl-button-fastening, two chest pockets, and two deep side pockets.
DETAILS & CUT
- Made of 100% Austrian, sustainably-grown MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- The jumpsuit features a bio-degradable mother-of-pearl button fastening.
- Slightly oversized fit.
- Shaanti is 173cm tall and is wearing a size S.
- The trouser's leg length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
- Handwash or eco-dry-clean only.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
HOW TO STYLE IT
Wear it with a pair of flats and a trench coat or belt it up for a laissez-faire smart look. Layer it up with a turtleneck and heavy boots for the colder days of the year.