The Zeynep Boiler Suit in Tangerine
This variant is currently sold out
The Zeynep Boiler Suit in Tangerine is the answer to the all-too-famous question of 'What should I wear?'. Simply throw this one-piece on and you're dressed.
Cut from Belgian linen, this jumpsuit is a cool statement piece that can be dressed up or down depending on your mood. This boiler suit features short sleeves that can be rolled up, a front mother-of-pearl-button-fastening, two chest pockets, and two deep side pockets.
DETAILS & CUT
- Made of 100% Belgian MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- The jumpsuit features a bio-degradable mother-of-pearl button fastening.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- The trouser's leg length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
- Shaanti is 173cm tall and is wearing a size S.
- 1/2 Chest: S - 45cm / M - 48cm / L - 50cm / XL - 52cm / XXL - 54cm
- 1/2 Waist: S - 35cm / M - 38cm / L - 40cm / XL - 42cm / XXL - 44cm
- Sleeve length: S - 27cm / M - 27.5cm / L - 28cm / XL - 28.5cm / XXL - 29cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Wear this boiler suit when lounging around at home, with a pair of colorful sandals and a mini bag when heading for dinner, or with flats and a blazer to the office.