The Zeynep Boiler Suit in Taupe
This variant is currently sold out
Our Zeynep Linen Boiler Suit is the answer to the all-too-famous question of 'What should I wear?'. Simply throw this one-piece on and you're dressed. Cut from stonewashed linen, this jumpsuit is a cool statement piece that can be dressed up or down depending on your mood.
It features a front mother-of-pearl-button-fastening, two chest pockets, and two deep side pockets.
DETAILS & FIT
- Made of 100% Belgian MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- The jumpsuit features a bio-degradable mother-of-pearl button fastening.
- Slightly oversized fit.
- Montana is 170cm tall and is wearing a size S.
- The trouser's leg length can be adjusted by 5cm (just like men's wear pants).
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Chest: S - 45cm / M - 48cm / L - 50cm / XL - 52cm
- Waist: S - 35cm / M - 38cm / L - 40cm / XL - 42cm
- Sleeve length: S - 27cm / M - 27.5cm / L - 28cm / XL - 28.5cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Wear this boiler suit barefoot on your next summer vacation, with a pair of heels and a mini bag when heading for dinner, or with flats and a blazer to the office.