arkitaip x Hôtel Magique Shell Scarf
Printed on 100% sustainable linen, the Shell Scarf is a wearable piece of art. Wear it as a scarf, pareo or headband, or simply hang it up on the wall!
We created this limited edition piece in close collaboration with Milou Neelen, the artist and all-round creative behind Hôtel Magique. Inspired by our mutual love for the ocean, Milou created this beautiful shell artwork that we then printed on our sustainable linen. We hope you'll love it for years to come!
- We are based in London, but we ship worldwide.
- For more information on shipping fees, timings & our returns policy, please click here.
- All our fabrics are certified with the MASTERS OF LINEN®-mark and carry the OEKO-TEX® 100 Standard-Label guaranteeing a traceable, responsible, European production.
- Here's why we love linen so much: linen is a natural, temperature-regulating, breathable material that is kind to your skin and the planet. To find out more about the benefits of linen, click here.
- We source our linen from Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Italy and Lithuania.
- We fully oversee our supply chain, putting the highest ecological and social standards at the core of our work.
- Our garments are made in Portugal by a small team of seamstresses. By solely working with European small-scale suppliers, we can guarantee fair wages & good working conditions.
- Our hang tags are made of sugar cane waste & our care labels are cut from organic cotton.
- Our shipping mailers are made of home-compostable cornstarch and Kraft paper.
- We've fully eliminated plastic from our supply & shipping journeys.
- Read more about out mission here.