arkitaip x Lucy Mahon Laced Linen Bandana
The arkitaip x Lucy Mahon Laced Linen Bandana is cut from sustainably sourced, European linen and is printed with a hand-drawn, detailed artwork created by our friend and artist Lucy Mahon. It's edged with reclaimed linen lace, meaning that each piece is unique and was crafted in Lithuania. Wear it as a scarf or headband or hang it up as an artwork.
- We are based in London, but we ship worldwide.
- For more information on shipping fees, timings & our returns policy, please click here.
- All our fabrics are certified with the MASTERS OF LINEN®-mark and carry the OEKO-TEX® 100 Standard-Label guaranteeing a traceable, responsible, European production.
- Here's why we love linen so much: linen is a natural, temperature-regulating, breathable material that is kind to your skin and the planet. To find out more about the benefits of linen, click here.
- We source our linen from Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Italy and Lithuania.
- We fully oversee our supply chain, putting the highest ecological and social standards at the core of our work.
- Our garments are made in Portugal by a small team of seamstresses. By solely working with European small-scale suppliers, we can guarantee fair wages & good working conditions.
- Our hang tags are made of sugar cane waste & our care labels are cut from organic cotton.
- Our shipping mailers are made of home-compostable cornstarch and Kraft paper.
- We've fully eliminated plastic from our supply & shipping journeys.
- Read more about out mission here.