The Ruffled Casita Linen Pillowslips Set in white
The Ruffled Casita Linen Pillowslips are made-to-order from 100% organic, Belgian linen. Our pillowcases come in a set of two and close with an envelope closure. They have a smooth texture and get softer with each good night's sleep and wash.
Our arkitaip casita bedding is made to order from 100% linen. Linen is kind to your skin and the planet: it's temperature-regulating, breathable, hypo-allergenic (great for sensitive skin!), moisture-wicking, and environmentally friendly.
Our pillow slips are made to order and will be despatched within 4 weeks from the purchase date.
- We are based in London, but we ship worldwide.
- For more information on shipping fees, timings & our returns policy, please click here.
- All our fabrics are certified with the MASTERS OF LINEN®-mark and carry the OEKO-TEX® 100 Standard-Label guaranteeing a traceable, responsible, European production.
- Here's why we love linen so much: linen is a natural, temperature-regulating, breathable material that is kind to your skin and the planet. To find out more about the benefits of linen, click here.
- We source our linen from Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Italy and Lithuania.
- We fully oversee our supply chain, putting the highest ecological and social standards at the core of our work.
- Our garments are made in Portugal by a small team of seamstresses. By solely working with European small-scale suppliers, we can guarantee fair wages & good working conditions.
- Our hang tags are made of sugar cane waste & our care labels are cut from organic cotton.
- Our shipping mailers are made of home-compostable cornstarch and Kraft paper.
- We've fully eliminated plastic from our supply & shipping journeys.
- Read more about out mission here.