The Brandolino Linen Jacket in Caramel
With the Brandolino, we ventured off to new shores: we're introducing a men's piece, which can be worn by him - and her.
Cut from 100% temperature-regulating, Belgian linen, this linen duster coat keeps you warm on colder days and cool during the summer.
Featuring a belt and a front button-up fastening made of bio-degradable coconut buttons, the Brandolino can be worn open or closed.
Its minimal details include dropped sleeves, a band collar, two deep side pockets and a deep back vent allowing for maximum comfort.
- Treat your linen piece with care and wash it preferably by hand.
- When machine-washing it, wash it on a gentle wash cycle (400-600 RPM) and at max. 30°C.
- Use a mild and preferably organic detergent to best preserve the piece's colour and fit.
- Lay it flat to dry - tumble drying is bad for the environment anyways.
- We are based in London, but we ship worldwide.
- For more information on shipping fees, timings & our returns policy, please click here.
- All our fabrics are certified with the MASTERS OF LINEN®-mark and carry the OEKO-TEX® 100 Standard-Label guaranteeing a traceable, responsible, European production.
- Here's why we love linen so much: linen is a natural, temperature-regulating, breathable material that is kind to your skin and the planet. To find out more about the benefits of linen, click here.
- We source our linen from Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Italy and Lithuania.
- We fully oversee our supply chain, putting the highest ecological and social standards at the core of our work.
- Our garments are made in Portugal by a small team of seamstresses. By solely working with European small-scale suppliers, we can guarantee fair wages & good working conditions.
- Our hang tags are made of sugar cane waste & our care labels are cut from organic cotton.
- Our shipping mailers are made of home-compostable cornstarch and Kraft paper.
- We've fully eliminated plastic from our supply & shipping journeys.
- Read more about out mission here.