The Elba Cropped Denim Jacket in Caramel - Archive Sale
£145.00 was £250.00
This variant is currently sold out
This piece is a sample - it's in perfect condition, has only been worn during our photoshoots and is looking for a home that treasures it for years to come.
Please note that all items purchased in our archive sale are not eligible for refunds and can only be exchanged for store credit.
The Elba Cropped Denim Jacket is a timeless wardrobe staple. Cut from 100% Italian linen, this denim jacket is the more elevated and sustainable version of the classic.
It has a slim fit and a cropped length; minimal details include a front button fastening and a cuff fastening made of biodegradable milk-waste buttons.
DETAILS & FIT
- Cut from 100% Italian denim linen, certified with the MASTERS OF LINEN®-mark.
- Dry-clean or hand-wash only. Read more about how to care for your piece here.
- Designed in London and responsibly made in Portugal.
- Fits true to size. Bella is 172m tall and is wearing a size S.
- Back length: S - 50cm / M - 51cm / L - 52cm / XL - 53cm / XXL - 54cm
- Chest: S - 94cm / M - 101cm / L - 107cm / XL - 114cm / XXL - 121cm
- Sleeve length: S - 60cm / M - 60.5cm / L - 61cm / XL - 61.5cm / XXL - 62cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
This cropped denim jacket looks great when worn over a summery slip dress or with a pair of high-waisted trousers.