The Johana Linen Blouse in white
Our Johana Linen Blouse is the more elevated version of the classic, white shirt: the bowed sleeves and ruffled details that line the shirt's front fastening and grace its collar, make this piece a unique wardrobe staple.
The Johana is cut from lightweight linen and is pleated along the front for a loose fit. It fastens with biodegradable mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Treat your linen piece with care and wash it preferably by hand.
- When machine-washing it, wash it on a gentle wash cycle (400-600 RPM) and at max. 30°C.
- Use a mild and preferably organic detergent to best preserve the piece's colour and fit.
- Lay it flat to dry - tumble drying is bad for the environment anyways.
- We are based in London, but we ship worldwide.
- For more information on shipping fees, timings & our returns policy, please click here.
- All our fabrics are certified with the MASTERS OF LINEN®-mark and carry the OEKO-TEX® 100 Standard-Label guaranteeing a traceable, responsible, European production.
- Here's why we love linen so much: linen is a natural, temperature-regulating, breathable material that is kind to your skin and the planet. To find out more about the benefits of linen, click here.
- We source our linen from Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Italy and Lithuania.
- We fully oversee our supply chain, putting the highest ecological and social standards at the core of our work.
- Our garments are made in Portugal by a small team of seamstresses. By solely working with European small-scale suppliers, we can guarantee fair wages & good working conditions.
- Our hang tags are made of sugar cane waste & our care labels are cut from organic cotton.
- Our shipping mailers are made of home-compostable cornstarch and Kraft paper.
- We've fully eliminated plastic from our supply & shipping journeys.
- Read more about out mission here.