The Johana Linen Blouse in White
This variant is currently sold out
Our Johana Linen Blouse is the more elevated version of the classic button-down shirt: the bowed sleeves and ruffled details that line the shirt's front fastening and grace its collar, make this piece a unique wardrobe staple.
The Johana is cut from lightweight linen, is pleated along the front for a loose fit, and fastens with biodegradable mother of pearl buttons.
DETAILS & FIT
Made of 100% sustainable MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features a mother-of-pearl button-fastening on its cuffs.
- Designed in London and crafted in Portugal.
- Coralie is wearing a size S/M and is 173cm tall.
- Length: S/M - 62cm / M/L - 63cm / L/XL - 64cm / XL/XXL - 65cm
- Sleeve Length: S/M - 68cm / M/L - 68.5cm / L/XL - 69cm / XL/XXL - 69.5cm
- Chest: S/M - 102cm / M/L - 106cm / M/L - 110cm / L/XL - 114cm / XL/XXL - 118cm
HOW TO STYLE IT
Style it with a pair of baggy jeans and ankle boots for a contrasting look or wear it with a blazer to the office.